In this weeks instalment ‘Five in Five’ this week we caught up with Chris Cashman, Event Manager from one of our favourite venues, LSO, St Luke’s to find out his event insights.
1. What are you currently working on?
Our Christmas party run. It’s our 3rd year running parties in conjunction with Moving Venue Catering. And it’s going really well!
2. The best advice you’ve ever been given?
Pretty simple really; just listen.
3. What top trend or innovation will you be tapping in next season?
I think the takeaway from 2016 was personalisation, and I suspect it will dominate the approach event organisers and venues take in 2017. I feel we will see much more focus on the delegate as an individual with tailored user journeys becoming the norm rather than the exception
4. What was the best party you’ve ever been to and why?
My friend’s wedding in September was pretty memorable. Held in a commune in Oxfordshire that comprised of a country mansion and 16th Century barn.
5. What’s the song that never fails to get you on the dance floor?
Whitney Houston – I wanna dance with somebody